Thursday 8 July 2010

Z-Health
Ankle Tilts / Ankle Pulls / 6 position Ankle Circles / Knee Circles / 6 position Hip-Leg Circles

Naked TGUs 5 e/s - bit of a twinge in the right shoulder but finished off feeling better than I started

1 Arm Swings - 8/12 secs for 30 rounds @ 16kgs
(150 total in 10 mins)

Food Intake:
5 Eggs ( 1 yoke)
2 cups Stir fry veg
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 cup skimmed milk
3 fish oil capsules
Green Tea

155g Chicken
2 medium potatoes (wedges)
2 cups Broccoli
Salad cream

155g Chicken
2 Tortillas
Peppers
Salad cream

Got something to blog about again. I was "on a break" for the last few weeks while I tried to let my painful shoulder heal. In an interview I heard with Eric Cobb he talked about how with shoulder problems in z-health they focus on the Feet & Ankles / Hips/ Thoracic / Hands in that order. So I dug out the DVD and focused on doing only those exercises and with more control, looking for dead spaces and problems. I spent a week doing only feet and ankles and that seemed to help a bit and then I added in hip mobility and either the exercises or time to heal has reduced the pain a lot.

So tonight I had a go with some light KB practice to see how it would get on. It seems OK, but I'd like to take it slow and steady. I thought i was going really well before it flared up.

No comments: