Sunday 8 August 2010

Weigh In

191lbs @ 27.6 % (scales) or 21.8% (calipers)

Whatever method I use it tells me that I have kept all my original muscle mass over the last 14 weeks. Not bad since I've dropped 15lbs in that timeframe. Hopefully the reintroduction of KBs will add a bit of muscle to my frame if their capacity to "right weight you" is true.

Today my shoulder hurt again! Fuck it though, I'm just going to push on through it and hopefully it'll sort itself out if I continue the rehab stuff and correct form in the PM exercises.

Today I did:
Mobility: Feet/Ankles/Hips/Thoracic/Shoulders/Wrists/Neck

Halos / Pumps / Goblet Squats 3 x 5 reps

I think I have completely misinterupted the suggestion of the circuit I did yesterday so I'm changing it (already!) to Jordan Vezina's suggestion for the PM. TGUs: 5 mins/10mins/10-15 consecutive reps = up the weight. Swings: 20 mins 30/30 with rests every 5 mins / 20 mins consecutively 30/30 / 20 mins 60/60 with rest every 5 mins / 20 mins consecutively 60/60 = up the weight.

I'd like to take this to at least the 24.

No comments: