Sunday 25 November 2007

First Post

My name is Colin. I am 34 years old and like many I consider myself overweight and operating WAY below my physical (and dare I say my mental) capacity.

This is about how I am going to use kettlebell workouts, alone, at my house for 3 or 4 workouts a week to get the body I want. My vision is of being lean, strong and having plenty of endurance. I want to be able to handle all that life can throw at me, be it lifting and carrying akward heavy objects, pulling myself up and over obstacles, swinging a sledgehammer or digging a ditch.

I am going to use this blog as a way to record and measure my progress, and hopefully to motivate and inspire those of us who are struggling to get a lean, strong and healthy body.

I look forward to sharing my journey as well as hearing from others who share the same interests.

Colin

No comments: