Wednesday 6 October 2010

Intu Flow
Beginner Level

Food Intake:
5 Eggs ( 1 yoke)
2 cups Stir fry veg
0.5 Cup Oats
1Cup milk
3 fish oil capsules
Green Tea

Large Bowl of Lentil and Ham Soup
(Made it myself with my own stock!)

155g Chicken
4 x Brown Bread
2 Cherry TomatoesLettuce
Salad Cream

Eating better - not least of all because I usually allow myself a treat on Wednesdays (and every other day lately).

Got my Indian Clubs today. I love them. My neighbour Sam has done a fantastic job on them. One of them is about 0.5kgs lighter even though both bits of wood came from the same tree. At some stage I need to drill out a hole and put a bit of lead in the light one. In the meantime my right shoulder doesn't like it much anyway, and the lighter one is plenty. My left elbow and wrist has been getting a good workout with it.

Can't recommend these enough.




No comments: