Friday 8 October 2010

Thursday

Intu Flow
Beginner Level

Treat your own Rotator Cuff
Beginner Level

Food Intake:
5 Eggs ( 1 yoke)
2 cups Stir fry veg
0.5 Cup Oats
1Cup milk
3 fish oil capsules
Green Tea

Large Bowl of Lentil and Ham Soup

155g Chicken
4 x Brown Bread
2 Cherry TomatoesLettuce
Salad Cream

Been doing the Intu Flow every morning for around 2 weeks now and while I feel better in certain parts of my body like the wrists and hips, there are others that seem to be aggravated like my elbows and especially my nemesis - the right shoulder.

With the elbows think it might be more of a little soreness due to getting worked in a larger range of motion and nothing to worry about. But my chronic shoulder is a different matter.

I've skipped all mobilty drills on that side for a few days and I've now added in the short number of stretches and exercises from the highly recommended book Treat your Own Rotator Cuff

I've been messing around with the Club on the left hand side only so far, and I've got to say that in complete contrast to the right side it feels awesome.

No comments: