Tuesday 5 October 2010

Intu Flow
Beginner Level

Right shoulder feels a bit painful at times during this. I either slow down, decrease ROM until there is no pain or skip it altogether as needs be.

Food Intake:
5 Eggs ( 1 yoke)
2 cups Stir fry veg
1 Banana
3 fish oil capsules
Green Tea

155g Wild Duck Breast
2 cups Stir fry veg
1 1/2 Cups Noodles
Plum Sauce

155g Wild Duck Breast
2 cups Stir fry veg
1 1/2 Cups Noodles
Plum Sauce
3 fig rolls

Cherry Scone with butter and jam
Brown Roll with ham and cheese
3 fig rolls
Cup of tea

Let's see how long I can keep saying I want to be under 13st and eat junk! I almost didn't post this, rather like I avoided my weekly weigh in for a number of weeks. Easier to ignore the truth when it isn't right in front of you written down in black and white.

On a cherrier note my neighbour has been working away on my Indian Clubs I asked him to make on his lathe. I've seen one roughed out and it looks fantastic. One little problem has been that although he got both bits of wood from the same tree there is a discrepancy in weight. Going to have to drill one of them out and put some lead in it. Pics to follow soon ( I hope!).

No comments: