Tuesday 10 February 2009

Titan Challenge, EDT and Armani

Mouse - the op is for my brother, apparently he needs me to nurse maid. That Titan Challenge post is an interesting read. I have, in my own way, be doing a kind of version of the get up ladders. 2 or 3 floor presses (my sticking point for right shoulder) before going up to supporting myself on my arm. I have recently started adding in the 24 for a few reps before dropping to the 16 for more volume. I hadn't considered doing a heavy day then a high volume day later in the week.

I am only going to stay on a prog minimum template until the end of this month - but I can definitely use some of this going forward. Thanks for the link.

Here's what I have planned for the EDT Martin:

3 times per week. Alternating A/B sessions. Keeping mobility, corrective warm up and stretches.

Session A
A1: DL
EDT Strength Protocol - 10 mins

B1: Sandbag Squats
B2: Chins
15 mins PR zone

C1:Wrists
15 mins PR zone

Session B
A1: HGU
EDT Strength Protocol - 10 mins

B1: LCCJs Left
B2: LCCJs Right
15 mins PR zone

C1:Neck
15 mins PR zone


Strength zone work on the areas that I have my goals set for. Multi-joint whole body exercises for bulk and conditioning side effect. Then finally weak areas I need to strengthen and increase size. I'll probably take a lot of measurements before I start.

On fitday I have calculated that by drinking 2 litres of full fat milk a day it will obviously increase my calories but keep the same macronutrient ratio. Apparently it is a proven method of weight gain but there are no gaurantees on how much fat there will be. I'm up for the experiment for a month, but I need to be very careful and not get carried away with eating.

As far as the clothes go, I might just buy a new belt.....I've got a lot more body comp changes in mind, and very little money. ;)

No comments: