Friday 16 January 2009

1st week of program minimum

Daily Joint Mobility Complex
25 reps each

Warm Up/Corrective Exercises
X Band Walk
Pumps
Cook Hip Lift
Shoulder Rotations
Trunk Rotations
1 x 10

Toe Touch Exercises
Squat Exercise - 1.5" Heel Lift + 7" Platform
1 x10

Shoulders
KB ArmBars @ 16kgs - 6 e/a
Half Get Up @ 16Kgs - 5mins

Hamstring Stretch

Comments - Training over for the week and I'm happy with what I've done. Corrections are coming along well even though I still have a bit of muscular pain in the right shoulder. It does seem to be getting a bit better but I'm still treating it with caution.

I was looking back to see how many swings I was doing and with what weight when I did the then PR of 140 kgs x 4. My swinging this week really pales into comparison but I'm not bothered. I've intentionally started out really easy so that I don't overtrain and start messing up my eating habits. I am down again in weight to 14st 7lbs or 203lbs which is 20lbs from my heaviest. I am convinced that when I get my weight down to the target 185lbs I will be within real touching distance of a double body weight DL anyway.

Will be continuing to do mobility and squat corrections over the weekend.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

One of the biggest causes of minor tweaks and dings for me is starting out with too much too fast. Good call leaving yourself room to improve. Congatulations on your first week back to the KBs. You will be unstoppable soon.