Saturday 15 December 2007

Playtime

Felt pretty much recovered from whatever it was that hit me through the week today. I had to site a few of my vending machines this morning and was feeling a bit tired after that.

So instead of jumping back in I figure that I'll repeat what I should have done last week starting Monday onwards. That left me with today and tomorrow to play around with.

Today I broke out the 32kg KB and messed around with some of the exercies from the bonus pdf you get with ETK. More like practice than anything else - wasn't really counting reps, sets or rest just did what I felt like.

I was doing Loaded Cleans and Swings with the 32kg and Bottoms Up Presses with the 16kg. Cleans and Swings were easier than I thought they'd be, still a few of the cleans weren't really in the grove and I could feel how easy it'd be to wrench your arm. That bell got and will always get full respect!!!

Presses were a little shaky on the right but I was happy enough with these also. Didn't break sweat and I'm just on my way out for a good long walk. Easy break in day.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Hey! Good to see you getting back in it!