Sunday 2 December 2007

Sale of the Century



Yeeeeharrrrr!! I'm sure that a lot of people don't understand how you could get this excited about taking delivery of a 32kg hunk of metal....but that's cos they don't use Kettlebells.

After much searching and internet research, emailing to and fro I have found a supplier who can send me one of these babies for what I consider a bargin :)

I can sense a picture coming on - but will it be after cleaning it, pressing it or snatching it I wonder!!

Haven't trained this weekend, have been quite busy and did 3 sessions this week anyway. In the coming weeks though I will be looking to add 1 or 2 variety days - using the 32kg of course to help me pass the ROP quicker......bring it on!!!

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Yeah buddy! I'm so jealous now. I assume you've read the supplements to ETK on the web page? I've been working a lot of the drills with my 16kg, but I always wish I had a heavy bell to work with.

Rannoch Donald said...

Hey There,

Great stuff! The 32 is a beast. Stick with good solid cleans until you get used to it. Mune sat in the floor for a few days before I pressed it. How's ETK going?

I want a pic of you in that t-shirt!

All the best

Rannoch