Wednesday 26 December 2007

Workout was as follows:

Medium

Warm Up:
Mobility Drills (Neck, Shoulders, Upper Spine, Hips, Knees and Ankles)
Front Squat 16kgs 3x5
Halos 16Kgs 3x5 Clockwise and Anticlockwise
M Press 16Kgs 2x3

M Press 24Kgs (1,2,3) x 5 - total of 30 reps L/R
Sw 24Kgs 104/7mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Still not feeling 100% but still went out to do what I was supposed to. Idea was to back off if it was too much - but I was fine.

Swings - sets of 13 with 15 breaths between sets. Bizarrely I didn't do as many swings as with 12/15 breaths. I think that I'm a little bit fitter and my breathing was more controlled so I actually had longer rest periods!! Will increase to 15/10 as it felt a little too easy anyway.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Attaboy Colin! Good to see you were able to keep at it. I thought it was really rotten when you said you were getting sick again. When will you try pressing that 32kg?

Colin said...

Hopefully be doing a few push presses on variety days with it sooner than later,that'll have to wait til i'm feeling a lot stronger though haha

You've been working out hard man - looks like you're loving those 24s :)

BTW - I think your Mrs was being hard on herself too. She's in good hands though.