Wednesday 19 December 2007

Medium Day

Workout was as follows:

Medium

Warm Up:
Mobility Drills (Neck, Shoulders, Upper Spine, Hips, Knees and Ankles)
Front Squat 16kgs 3x5
Halos 16Kgs 3x5 Clockwise and Anticlockwise (note NEVER hit your ear when doing these!!)
M Press 16Kgs 2x3

M Press 24Kgs (1,2) x 5 - total of 15 reps L/R
Sw 24Kgs 146/8mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Again felt pretty tired before this session - but really blasted through it and feeling good now. Presses were pretty sweet, good and tight, really felt strong and capable of a lot more.

Similar thing with the swings - was more or less doing sets of 12 with 15 breaths between sets. This felt pretty easy and I would have said intensity lay somewhere between easy and medium. I was quite surprised to see that I did 5 more than last time out for this duration.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Nice Colin! You are getting right back after it. I think the variety days with the 32 are really going to impact your fitness in the long term.

Colin said...

You could well be right - mentally even the 24 seems a lot more manageable to me now. I looked at it the other night and I could really imagine myself snatching it for 200.