Tuesday 18 December 2007

Variety Day

Messing around with various exercises.

Bottoms Up Presses with 16kg - pretty weak grip on right with these.

Cleans with 32kg, Swings with 32kg - feel pretty easy, in fact don't really notice a lot of diffence from 24 on swings.

Half Get Ups with 32kg - quickly dropping to the 24kg after I nearly dropped the 32kg on my face!! Its no joke that KB for me - I'll wanna be the 24kg TGU Master before I even think about using the 32 again.

Farmers walks with 32 and 24 alternating sides.

All done quite comfortably - except the get ups obviously - haven't been keeping track of numbers as I stop long before it gets hard and may do a couple then 4 then 2 then 3 etc etc - purely going by feel. It makes it seem more of a practice, and a little more fun.

No comments: