Saturday 29 December 2007

Workout was as follows:

Heavy

Warm Up:
Mobility Drills (Neck, Shoulders, Upper Spine, Hips, Knees and Ankles)
Was a bit lazy and skipped my usual little complex.

M Press 24Kgs (1,2, 3, 4) x 5 - total of 50 reps L/R
Sw 24Kgs 119/5mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Pressing was really good - added another rung from my last heavy day, which seems such a long time ago!! I really didn't expect to get through them all before I started, but after the first couple of rungs I knew I'd do it. It did take me quite a while....but I don't care another rung next week!!

Swings weren't bad, but a little ways off my best hard day effort. I did try my best which is all that counts. Hopefully I'll be back to my best next week.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

I wouldn't get too worked up over a difference of 2 swings per minute Colin. That is practically the same pace. I replied to your comment on my blog.