Monday 24 December 2007

Takin' it easy

Very Easy

M Press 16Kgs (1,2) x 5 - total of 15 reps L/R
One Arm Sw 16Kgs 80/4mins

I decided to heed the advice of those world renouned trainers....THE EAGLES and Take It Easy today. Feel another virus coming on, throat is sore, lightheaded and not feeling strong at all. Got through this without feeling TOO bad, I wouldn't have been happy to skip another day so soon after illness took a week away from me.

I'm not really prone to getting these things but lately everyone around me seems to be coming down with something. Add to this the fact that my diet for the last month or so has been terrible (Maryland cookies anyone?) and it's not so surprising. Lets get real about this now, over christmas it probably aint going to get too much better. However I will endevour to try to take things in moderation and rest up plenty til my next KB session on Wednesday.

Merry Xmas to my vast readership - you know who you are Martin, possibly Rannoch!! Haha

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

And a Happy New Year to you, Colin! Today's the first day with the new KBs. Wish me luck...
If you don't mind me asking, what city are you located in? My sister is doing some schooling at DIT, so I,ve been to Dublin once. That is the extent of my experience with your part of the world.