Monday 17 December 2007

I'm Back!!

Easy

Warm Up:
Mobility Drills (Neck, Shoulders, Upper Spine, Hips, Knees and Ankles)
Front Squat 16kgs 3x5
Halos 16Kgs 3x5 Clockwise and Anticlockwise
M Press 16Kgs 2x3

M Press 24Kgs (1) x 5 - total of 5 reps L/R
Sn 24Kgs 72/6mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Exact same workout as last Monday before I went down with whatever I went down with. Felt very tired before hand - was very tempted to let myself off the hook by claiming I wasn't over my illness. But I got out there and did....and as usual I'm glad I did.

Feel pretty good now - it went better than last weeks session especially the snatches. Just happy to get through it unscathed and be back training.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

All right all right! Look out, here comes Colin! Give it a week and you'll come out stronger.
And watch out for those bacon sandwiches.

Colin said...

Replacing the bacon sandwiches with cheese burgers - i aint takin any chances!!!

Actually - I am eating like a horse again, dunno if it not eating for 3 days or ETK. Will have to keep an eye on it, and the waistline.