Tuesday 14 October 2008

Card Deck

Each exercise is a suit in a deck of cards. Ace is high and equals 14 reps, down to the 2 card. Go through entire deck AFAP:

  1. Hearts- Stepping Lunges (reps are for both sides)
  2. Diamonds-Sit Outs (reps are for both sides)
  3. Spades-Jump Rope (multiply reps by 10)
  4. Clubs-Burpees
35:30

Comment: Worst game of cards I ever had!!! Reps should have been each side so I was cheating there - but this was a killer at the reps I did do. There is nothing quite like getting the 9, Jack and King of clubs after each other.

It was very leg dominant and at times your heart just sinks when you turn over an Ace - worst than a bad beat at hold-em!!!

2 comments:

Franklin said...

Very brutal .. I'm sure that melted a few extra off.

Colin said...

Maybe - but I'm sure I slapped it all back on with the Beef and Ale Stew with Champ followed by 2 servings of Banoffee I made for my brother and sister tonight.

I feel sick now!