Sunday 13 June 2010

Sunday weigh in:

194.4lbs @ 29.2% on tanita scales / 24.4% accumeasure calipers

Weight Loss of 3lbs for the week (Under 14st again!)

Scales indicate just under 2lbs of fat loss and about 1lb loss in muscle. I've hit the same chart range with the calipers for the third week running - but if I shift less than 1mm then I'll drop over 1% BF.

So taking a break had quite a major effect on my body when I started reducing again this week. Really I've only eaten the same sort of calories I was before I re-calculated - 1800 as opposed to 2050 - and I've suffered for it by losing 1lb of muscle. Also there is still too much junk going down the hatch (there will be some more today as well!). I want to save a few "treats" for Sundays now and up my calories on a Wednesday with a shake instead of pizza and biscuits.

I've had a whole lot to lose and have been able to get away with multiple indiscretions up to now but the closer I get to around 175lbs the more I'm going to need to tighten up especially if my goal is to burn fat and feed the muscle.

No comments: