Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday weigh in:

197.4lbs @ 29.6% on tanita scales / 24.4% accumeasure calipers

Weight Loss of 0.4lbs for the week

Scales indicate just under 1lb of fat loss and about 1/2lb gain in muscle. Calipers chart isn't quite as accurate a reading as the scales - so although I've dropped 1mm in the reading I am still in the same range as last week.

I'd say that I've more than likely gained a little muscle and lost a little fat from last week. I thought the difference might have been greater - and it may well have been if I didn't scoff down a few extra treats through the week.

Overall it was mission accomplished. A week where I got a good amount of calories to re-feed my body after roughly 8 weeks of a large deficit. I figured that I needed to add in roughly 1000kcals per day, but the shake only comes to about 700kcals. Let's just say that I didn't mind erring on the side where I wouldn't gain weight.

Hopefully my body is now primed and ready to lose some more. I shall spend part of today re-calculating calorie intake and doing another meal plan.

Let's see if I can't get under 14 Stones (196lbs) for next week!

No comments: