Monday 28 June 2010

Sunday weigh in:

195lbs @ 28.5% on tanita scales / 24.4% accumeasure calipers

Weight GAIN of 2lbs for the week. I think that I am back into in the "Obese" bracket!

Scales indicate weight gain comes from muscle. Calipers say from fat. I tend to beleive the calipers! Honestly before Tuesday my eating wasn't the greatest and I can only tell you that it went seriously downhill from there. I'm not sure where all this came from really - I was cruising along.

It has made me stop and think though and I've set out a whole new set of records and targets to tack up on the walls of my bedroom. I still have the same goals, its just that I was looking back at how far I've come instead of concentrating on going forward.

I've given myself 12 weeks to drop 20lbs and maintain muscle mass. That should leave me around 175lbs @ 15% BF - from there I'd really need to think about adding some muscle onto my frame (especially my legs!)

No comments: