Tuesday 8 January 2008

Greasing a different groove?

Weather is horrible here at the minute - snow one day, serious rain the next. The upshot is that it kept me indoors....whada ya mean sissy?!?!

So being that I'm a lazy beggar at heart I set my KB in my doorway of my bedroom and decided that everytime I went out and in I had to do a little circuit of Cleans/half TGUs/Swings 10 reps each total. Bad move!!

Couldn't believe how many times I went through that door tonight - phone calls, people at the door, forgetting to bring things up with me, chinese delivery ;) Towards the end I started doing some serious planning if I felt I had to go through it. It was a serious exercise in memory and efficiency haha

Yeah Martin I think I will enjoy this week for many different reasons - but there's gonna be no tests at the end of it. I want my WTH effects to have the most impact, so I'm purposefully doing none of those exercises until I complete the ROP. Then I going to devise a period of all manner of tests to see what the difference is :)

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Oh yeah. I've been there before. Wheezing and puffing because something sounded so reasonable before I actually started to do it... Hahaha.
That's a good way to treat your WTH effects. I withdraw my suggestion, as I like your way better.