Friday 18 January 2008

HARD!!!

Warm Up: Skipped completely

M Press 24Kgs (1,2,3,4,5) x 5 - total of 75 reps L/R
Sw 24Kgs 110/5mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Presses - pretty darn good throughout. This took a lot time tonight but I knew I'd get the whole lot. That said it did take a heck of a lot out of me and my grip so I was forced to cut back my swings. Still very happy - even though I gotta add another ladder from now on :(

Swings - was going for 22 on the minute for 10. My grip gave out after 2 sets and my wrist was in agony. It doesn't hurt now but it was compromising my form way too much. I finished up at the 5 minute mark, again I feel I have over 200 in me if I could get my grip with the program...I WILL get there though, I'm just dreading to think what I might be pressing at that stage though haha.

No comments: