Friday 4 January 2008

HARD!!!

Warm Up: Skipped completely

M Press 24Kgs (1,2,3,4,5) x 3 + (1,2,3,4) x 2 - total of 65 reps L/R
Sw 24Kgs 194/10mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Presses very hard - form suffered a lot on the last few rungs of 4. Still a little way from failure though. Looks like I'm going to have to hold out on testing with the 32 for a week or two yet :)

Swings again were much harder on grip than anything else - 20 on the minute for 10 mins, actually I managed 5 sets of these then I split them to 10 and 10 within a minute, and then just whatever I could manage before my fingers let go. :) Just missed the 200 but I worked hard tonight.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Strong work Colin. Are you still doing some variety days with the 32kg? I think if there is a "secret" to faster progress then the heavier work might be it. I also read lately about the value of warming up for your hard swing workouts with a heavier KB. Might be worth trying, given how close you are to the 200 swings. Either way, good to see you making such progress. Do you have a date in mind for your first shot at the SSST?