Wednesday 16 January 2008

Medium

Warm Up: Skipped completely

M Press 24Kgs (1,2, 3, 4) x 5 - total of 50 reps L/R (using gripper)
Sw 24Kgs 170/10mins

Decompression Hang / Hamstring Stretch

Pressing - felt really hard towards end. I have been paying real close attention to my diet this week as it was running out of control. I'm pretty hungry a lot of the time, though I'm not straving myself - it remains to be seen if this is going to have an impact on strength and endurance.

Again swings were much harder on grip than anything else - 17 on the minute for 10 mins (last 2 sets were broken up).

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Are you eating a lot of protein? It makes you feel full for the longest, which is nice when you are monitoring your diet a lot. Four eggs seems to take me about 9 times as far as a bowl of oatmeal or something in the morning.
Also, you've inspired me. I ordered a COC Trainer today. Keep up the good training. This is just my opinion, but if you think diet is negatively impacting the workouts I would eat more. Make it clean food, but always eat enough to support what you're doing. I know a significant part of your goal is body comp, but don't hurt your body to get there. Not to mention that if you eat enough to build muscle and put in solid workouts I think the body comp goal will more or less take care of itself.