Monday 18 February 2008

24 kgs MP 3x5 32kgs PP 10x1

Extensor work in sandbox

CoC Gripper (Trainer) 3 x 5 using towel between handles to make more difficult

Pinch grip wooden block 12.5kgs 3 x 20secs

Levering - Forward and back with sledgehammer 2 x 5
Wrist flexion with sledgehammer 2 x 5

No vodka red bulls this weekend Martin (mores the pitty) - had written a few blogs ago that I was finding 3 on 1 off a bit tiring so I was switching to program minimum parameters :) I think in truth I'm getting a bit bored with ETK...I really fancy doing a 3 month cycle of PTTP with fighter pull-ups and VO2 Max for my conditioning.

That said though, I'm going to do a few more weeks on my version of program minimum followed by a 6 week blast at ROP. Before the ROP cycle and at the end of it I'm going to do a SSST for kicks and giggles. 1Handed swings tomorrow night in my ManMakers, should be interesting, I'd like to get 15 each arm each minute.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Looking back I see where you wrote about that. My mistake. Well, after a little more of this programming and the 6 week ROP, you will have done a sizeable block of KB work. A block of PTTP might be just the ticket to blast through to even bigger gains.