Wednesday 27 February 2008

CrossFit Craic

660m Run
(I'm adding 10m on due to having to run up the steps to my house and through the house haha)
50 Air Squats
30 Burpees

5 rounds in 49mins 52

Killer on the legs - I don't think that there's any single muscle that isn't cramping and I'll no doubt be walking like John Wayne tomorrow.

I hate burpees too Martin, my adductors always cramp up doing them and then I had to follow those with the first 100m or so of the run up a steep climb. Serious test of will power for me, and I always laugh after at the mindgames I have to play while I do stuff like this.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Wow man. You ran a full 1300 meters more than me, and you did the burpees. That workout must have been a real character builder. Good on you for finishing it out though. Don't get turned off on CrossFit. That is definitely well to the longer side of your typical CrossFit workout. It took me almost 36 minutes and I can finish a lot of the workouts in 15 minutes or less. Good time considering the extra running.

Martin Schap said...

What you need now is the hair of the dog. It won't sound fun, but you need to run a mile or two. It will shake everything out and decrease the soreness. Trust me. It sounds crazy but it is the best thing for it.