Thursday 7 February 2008

TGUs 6 each side with 24kgs
Push presses 7 x1 with 32kgs

Felt quite easy, was really concentrating on getting and staying tight - just realised that I've been missing a trick. Should have had the gripper in opposite hand when doing the Push Presses.

Working from home again at present - so I might do a little extra homework and GTG some pressing throughout the day. I reckon I'm coming along nicely with conditioning, but that the pressing will be the tough side of it for me.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

You know, I almost asked you the other day about using the gripper on your presses. I have been using mine in a GTG format. Just bainging out 3 reps now and then while sitting at my desk.
At worst you are maintaining pressing strength. When you go back to the ROP I bet you will be back up to speed in no time.