Sunday 8 June 2008

Mobility
Amosov routine 10 reps

Jerked the 32 once with left and it was enough to know stop.

Swings 32kgs 15:15 x 26 rounds (13 mins) Total: 200 reps

Went 5/10 alternating on the reps each time. This worked out to 180 in 12mins and then I did 10/10 in the last min to take it up to 200. I wanted to see if it was any easier than just doing 15 reps top of each min....I think it was a little easier. I might try it in EDT fashion next time starting at 10 reps then resting and coming down reps as required. Just a matter of keeping it interesting.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

What types of rehab have you done for the shoulder? It must be horrible to have it nag you like this for so long. Good work sticking with it and getting the swings in though. I know I have often been guilty of just pulling the plug as soon as a workout doesn't go as planned.

Colin said...

I guess rest has been the main plan. I've iced it here and there and do some mobility on it when it feels better before doing weights.

Easy to just give up in a session, but I've been working around it so often I guess it's easy to fall into plan b.

Nice deadlifting yesterday btw.