Wednesday 4 June 2008

Swings and Sledge Hammer Strikes

Didn't take h/r - going to stop listing it. I quite often forget and I don't think that it means much, it is always within a tolerance of 5 bpms anyway.

Mobility
Amosov routine 10 reps


Swings 32kgs / Alternating Hands Hammer Strikes 15:15 x 32 rounds (16 mins)
Swings 16 x 10 - total 160 reps Strikes 16 x 9 - total 144

Shoulder feels better but wanted to give it a few days to recover before attacking the 32kgs jerks again. Plan here wasn't to go all out, but push it a little - a medium day if you will. Felt good to have a session go completely to plan!!

5 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Nothing like the sledge strikes to make you feel like a man. Good training.

Colin said...

Thanks. I agree. I felt like a man even though I was wearing a dress while I did it!!

Martin Schap said...

You are a weird dude.

Anonymous said...

Mouse here,
A dress! All good cross dressers know that sledge training calls for capri pants and 2" heels.

Colin said...

I bow to your superior knowledge Mouse ;)