Wednesday 18 June 2008

Mobility - Pumps and Arm Swings (hardly worth mentioning!!)

Chins - 5 x 2 (red bands)

24kg 1-arm LCCJ:
2 x 6/6 @ 1 set/min no putting bell down
1min rest
6 x 6/6 @1 set/min with min rest between sets - total: 96 in 14 mins

Decompression Hangs / Hamstring Stretch

I'm supposed to be on my easy week but the LCCJs are anything but. They get my heart absolutely racing so quickly. I think it was only by sheer force of will that I got the 100 in 10 mins without setting down last time....at the minute I'm not sure where the other 20 are coming from.

I started out here "forcing" each rep which is very tiring. After a few sets though I was being to relax and getting better efficiency in each rep - the key in being able to do this for me. I have another "easy" day friday then it's time to get the head in gear and get after my RKC amigo - Get well soon Franklin ;)

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

You'll get your 120. Just have to train smart and take it a rep at a time. When I get home to my kettlebells I'm going to try one LCCJ workout to see what I can do and then maybe you and Franklin both will have to check your six.