Friday 29 August 2008

Circuit Training

Warm up:
Mobility, Squats, pumps and halos

Circuit - As many rounds in 20 mins of:
50 Kgs Sandbag + 32kgs KB carry x 20 feet
16kgs Snatches x 10 L/R
Sledge Hammer Strikes x 10 L/R
50 Kgs Sandbag + 32kgs KB carry x 20 feet
Assisted Chins x 10
Press Ups x 10

3 rounds in 19:50

Stretches

Comments: Shoulder the sandbag, pick up KB in opposite hand and walk up the top of garden to the 16kgs and the sledge and tire. Opposite shoulder, opposite hand, walk back down to the chin bar.

I think I made it too strength based with the heavy carries. I was grand walking with it, but it took a lot out of me for the other exercises. If I do it again I'll definitely drop the weight and hope to be able to just move from exercise to exercise. I was taking too long between them.

Still I'm quite chuffed to be walking up and down the garden with over 4/5ths of my BW as part of a circuit :)

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

That looks like a good circuit. I like the idea of making walking between stations part of the circuit.