Wednesday 6 August 2008

Do All You Have Agreed To Do

Weights (3 mins rest between sets)
F Squat: 24kgs x 7, 40kgs x 7, 56kgs x 7
Comment:A/W

P Press: 16kgs x 9, 24kgs x 9, 32kgs x 10 PR
Comment: A/W

Tough times for me of late - feeling the pressure and was a bit down today. I really couldn't be arsed doing anything but pig out....and in truth that was the plan. However I have just started the Richard J. Maybury Uncle Eric books on Economics, Geopolitics and Natural Law of all things. The Natural Law part consists of 2 basic laws, one of which is - Do all you have agreed to do. So instead of feeling sorry for myself I got up off my bed and did what I had agreed with myself to do....albeit the absolute bare minimum. It's much better being proactive than reactive.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Way to get in there. You would've hated yourself if you had skipped.

Martin Schap said...

Everything ok? Is today a training day for you?