Tuesday 26 August 2008

Weights - Total Body

Warm Up:
Mobility Pumps and Squats

DeadLift: 5x5, 3 mins rest
100 x 5, 115 x 5, 130 x 5, 135kgs x 5 x 2

Stretches:
Decpmpression Hang, Hamstrings, Lower Back and Shoulders

Comments: Tough enough - was after a little more. Form wasn't great - rounding my back a bit on later sets. I'll take it though. No injuries and I don't like these 'high rep' sets on deadlifts!

I've made a good start with regards to my diet today. Going for a 60, 20, 20 split carbs, protein and fat. Calculated I need around 2500 to shed a little per week - man it is a LOT of food when you eat healthy. I've had to split it into 8 feedings. I'm a mathmetician at heart so I love calculating it all out like this and have no problems tweaking as required as I go along.

3 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Good session. 300lbs is nothing to sneer at when done for a couple of fivers. So today it begins? I will be interested to follow the progress you make. You are giving this 6 weeks? Or was it more?

Colin said...

A lifetime....but I'll let you know the score on the scales after 8 weeks

Was just looking over your blog - good steady progress.

Franklin said...

Congratulations on multiple fronts!

First, as with Martin, 135kg multiple pulls is no easy feat. Secondly your approach to your diet is sounds. You must make the transition from will-power/enthusiasm to habit to have it stick .. I'll be in your corner pulling for you.