Friday 8 August 2008

Darth Fader

Warm Up:

Mobility and corrective exercises

Weights (3 mins rest between sets)
F Squat: 24kgs x 7, 40kgs x 7, 56kgs x 7
Comment:A/W

P Press: 16kgs x 10, 24kgs x 10, 32kgs x 10
Comment: A/W

Vo2Max Snatches (15:15)
16kgs - 8 rounds of 8

Comment: As opposed to last week when my head was in the right place - tonight it wasn't. I felt pretty drained after the P Presses and I was telling myself that the whole way down to do my snatches. My breathing was all over the place, felt tired and basically quit before I got started really. But we get good sessions and we get bad sessions - still ahead of the curve in this program anyway, and Monday is a whole other day.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

You got in there. Sometimes you win sometimes not. As to LE, it's ongoing. I may look into some Federal positions.