Tuesday 19 August 2008

Warm up: None

Weights

DL - 75 x 3 , 112.5 x 3, 150kgs x 1
Comment: Meant to be 150 x 3 obviously but it just didn't happen. My grip wasn't there at all, very frustrating. Must have been from the snatches on sunday I guess.

Press - 20 x 3, 30 x 3, 40kgs x 3
Comment: So easy, makes me wonder how I only did 1 rep of 50 the other day.

Snatch - 16 x 3, 24 x 3, 32kgs x 3
Comment: First time I've ever attemped the 32kgs. It wasn't so bad, could have done a few more no worries.

End of sports for today.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Are the DLs and presses with the sandbags? Nice work on the snatches. I am going to test myself against the 32kg on Thursday.

Colin said...

DL barbell, presses sandbag. I was surprised how comfortable the snatches were, I was half expecting wrenched shoulders. I'm going to kepp them in and add reps like I did with the p presses last time.

Look forward to seeing how you get on with them on thursday.