Friday 9 April 2010

Today:

Z-Health
Ankle Tilts / Ankle Pulls / Hip-Leg Circles / Thoracic Glides / Neck - Turns, tilts, glides / Shoulder Circles - top, bottom, front across, side back (Nerve Glide for shoulder pain throughout day)/ Elbow Circles / Wrist Circles

Had an issue with my lower back on the right hand side. Was advised by mc to ditch the Rag Dolls and add in more thoracic and hip work until pain subsides. On a positive note the nerve glide used before doing my shoulder work on the right side is working to eradicate the pain I had there.

BW squats to above parallel Arms out in front - 50+ reps per day
Already beginning to see improvement here - although I'm not doing them near a mirror I'd say that I am at least at parallel before the curve in my spine starts to go.

Food Intake:
3 Eggs (2 yokes)
1/2 tin black beans
1 cup frozen stirfry veg

2 Burgers
1/2 tin refried beans
1 cup frozen veg
1 tsp salsa

2 Burgers
1/2 tin black beans
1 cup frozen veg
1 tsp salsa

Getting a little bored with beans now but I have lost a shed load of weight this week. Water, fat whatever, it has been motivating to say the least and people have commented already!

I'm better mentaly prepared for it this time though - I expect it to be tough. The discomfort is only temporary and I can stand it. Not long to the big feeding frenzy.

No comments: