Saturday 27 December 2008

Corrections/Patterning progressing

Daily Joint Mobility Complex
15 reps each

Daily Corrections Exercises
Toe Touches
X Band Walk
Glute Bridge Marching
Pumps
Cook Hip Lift (tennis ball)
Pumps

2 x 10 reps each

DL patterning - 3 x 5 (double and single leg)

Comment - Upped the reps on the mobility routine and wanted to check my toe touch - easily touching the ground to my second knuckles. DL patterning went so well today that I am going to have a go at the Assisted and Resisted DL tomorrow. This still comes under patterning but if I like what I feel then it shall be onwards and upwards to Level 2 and the Suitcase DL for about 4 weeks.

On Christmas morning I weighed myself for a bit of fun to see how much weight I'd rack up over the next few days. I was 14st 11lbs and this morning was 14st 12.5lbs. Not too much damage, to be honest I still followed the same 3 square meals a day pattern (only they were bigger squares!).

I've been doing it now for over 3 weeks and it appears to have become a habit. Now the plan is to check the weight weekly and if there has been no weight loss then to reduce food portions a little. I'd like to keep ticking over at around a pound per week.

No comments: