Friday 19 December 2008

Day 12 - Back in the Saddle

Amosov Daily Joint Mobility Complex - 10 reps each

Daily Corrections Exercises
ASLR stretches
Toe Touch exercises
X Band Walk
Quadruped Hip Extension
Hip Stretch
Cook Hip Lift - extra set on right side
Hip stretch

2 x 10 reps each

Comment - Did 10 reps each of Amosov routine was grand and will be back up to 15 from tomorrow onwards. ASLR and Toe Touches were grand but needed to do a set on the hip and glute stuff to get back into the swing of it. In the end though I was happy enough with how I did.

It suggests to me that my toe touch is going to be there or there abouts even if I take some time off. But the hip and glute stuff is really going to take a lot of work yet for sustained long term correction.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Great to see you back at it. There have been some nasty stomach bugs moving through my new office, but luckily I have dodged them so far... Keep it up. I am expecting big things from you in '09.