Thursday 18 December 2008

Day 11 - Nil By Mouth

The bug I picked up intensified yesterday and I didn't have anything to eat for over 24 hours. I couldn't help but jump on the scales this morning to see another 1.5lbs off. It means very little of course as I'll put most of that back on quickly, but it cheered me up a bit.

I started feeling a lot better this afternoon and was able to eat. Even though the exercises I'm practicing at the minute aren't strenuous I decided to leave it alone until tomorrow when I've got some strength back and am all clear.

As far as set-backs go this is negligible and see myself still very much on track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mouse here,
Been ther recently but for 10 days, not pleasant! especially when you have just seen some improvement!
Good idea to leave it a day or two.

Colin said...

I feel for you there Mouse. No harm done for me really but must have set you back somewhat.

If it's not one thing it's another.