Tuesday 25 March 2008

GTG TGU 24kgs various rep ranges Crush curls 16 kgs 4 reps each time
Sw 32kgs (1 x 10) 2 handed + (4 x 5) L/R
Extensor work in sand, walks with the block and weight I have - 12kgs
Decompression Hang/Hamstring Stretch/ Shoulder Dislocates/Hip Stretch

Food
9:30 am Eggs, bacon and veg. Green tea and fish oils (forgot to mention these yesterday)
1:30pm Salmon and Feta Cheese with Salad - little low fat seafood sauce
3.30pm Almonds and an Apple
18.00 Steak and stirfry with a bottle of beer
21.00 Protein Shake with Blueberries/Strawberries/Yoghurt/Oats/Broccoli

Missed Recharge this morning - slept in and I had work to do. Shall fit in some shoulder mobility and knee bends later though. Shoulder feeling a lot better, not going to change anything though sticking with TGUs. 24kgs feels quite easy really. Been doing them in 2s and 3s here and there, so I'll up that to 3s and4s.

4 comments:

Martin Schap said...

So you are rocking the full ROM TGUs now? Did you ever read Martone's TGU article on tacticalathlete.com? You are inspiring me to do more than singles with the 24kg. I need to man up and hit some 2s and 3s.

Colin said...

Nah - they are only the halfs, can't be bothered typing full name all the time. Thats why I do them in 2s and 3s to increase the time under tension closer to what it should be if I was manning up and doing the full ones :)

Read the Martone article that day, think I read it before but very good.

Franklin said...

Nice blog .. I especially like to read your intake log as this is a critical part of training often neglicted .. and it looks very good.

Nice to hear you are seriously pursuing KB training .. your workouts certainly bear that out.

Finally, I don't thing you can go wrong following Rifs advice, the man really knows his KBs.

Colin said...

The food log is a very recent addition Franklin. Born out of the fact that I WAS neglecting that side and had increased body since I started!!

Wasn't like me, but it is looking a lot better now and paying dividends.

Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement. Good luck with the training!!