Friday 28 March 2008

Recharge Routine
GTG TGU 24kgs 3-4 reps each time
1 handed Sw 32kgs (10 x 8) L/R 10 mins Top of the min Total 160
Decompression Hang/Hamstring Stretch/ Shoulder Dislocates/Hip Stretch

Food
9:30 am Eggs, bacon and veg
12:30pm Salmon and Feta Cheese with Salad - little low fat seafood sauce
15.00pm 10 Almonds and a pear
18.00 Chicken and bacon in pasta sauce with courgettes and peppers along with Pasta (post workout)
20.30 Protein Shake with Blueberries/Strawberries/Yoghurt/Oats/Broccoli

Hard session - good news is no strains or sprains, really seemed to drain my strength as I went along though. Big difference from swings with 24kgs for sure.

Part of that feeling is also probably down to the fact that I have lost so much weight since I started to focus on it. I weighed in at 14st 11lbs this morning - which is a massive 10lbs drop in less than 2 weeks. I'm not counting calories and some of those meals are just piled on the plate. Never fails to amaze me the difference proper eating can make....its just working it out long term that has been the problem for me. Still have around 2st (28lbs) to go though.

1 comment:

Franklin said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Like yourself, I have to be training hard AND carefully monitoring my intake to build muscle and trim down. One or the other doesn't do it for me.

Good volume with the 32kg .. stick with it as the 24kg always will feel so much lighter after buggers.