Monday 24 March 2008

Snatch day

Recharge Routine
GTG TGU 24kgs various rep ranges Crush curls 16 kgs 2-3 reps
Sn 24kgs 5 L/R Top of the min 10 mins Total 100
Decompression Hang/Hamstring Stretch/ Shoulder Dislocates/Hip Stretch

Food
8:00 am Asian Eggs - 4 eggs 1 yolk, loads of veg and some soy sauce basically (lovely though)
11:00am 10 Almonds and an Orange
1:30pm Tuna and Feta Cheese with Salad - little low fat seafood sauce
4.00pm Little Feta cheese and an Apple
18.30 Chicken Curry with Rice (Post workout)
21.00 Protein Shake with Blueberries/Strawberries/Yoghurt/Oats/Broccoli

Felt good today - little evidence of the niggles that had been bothering me of late...long may it last. 100 snatches weren't too bad, though I'd say a little more than 50% effort. Had a pretty big dinner tonight, didn't eat carbs after this workout last week but I've been beginning to crave some carb action. Plus I went for a pretty long and hardcore walk....fierce winds here today. Also woke a few hours earlier this morning so 6 feedings instead of my normal 5.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Glad to see you feeling better. Nice work on the snatches. I did 5x5 on each side last night to kick off my participation in SSG Glass's race to 50,000. I need to pick up my volume or it will take me about 4 years to finish.