Monday 10 March 2008

Sn 24kgs/10 mins 3 L/R top of each minute for a VERY easy 60 reps
GTG 32kgs MP throughout the day

Was outside today and I guess I "attack" each rep more - as a result these felt very easy. Shall up it next week to 4. What really made this session though was having my 4 year old nephew DLing the 16kg KB once alternated with running along with me :) He's quite a sickly child, but maybe he can make into one of those fabled stories that Pavel puts at the start of his books.

Pressing is really hurting my left shoulder, I now feel way stronger with my right (non-dominant hand). Not sure how this came about....I'm going to stick at it though and monitor closely.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Maybe I can get my nepwhew into kettlebells. Although he's more wimpy than sickly. Your nephew will probably be the Pavel of his generation with this early start.

I love training outdoors. I think there's something about being outside that makes you revert to being more of an animal. My favorite is when it's slightly cold and raining out. That to me is perfect training weather.

Martin Schap said...

Too bad about the shoulder too. I hope it won't slow you down too much. Maybe the switch to side presses when you start PTP will hit it from a new angle and let it heal up a bit.