Tuesday 4 March 2008

Stitched up!!

Sw 32kg 5 x 10 easy
GTG 24kg MP x 3 reps

Sliced my finger open last night when making my dinner - it's a bit nasty. I didn't fancy trying to control the 32 with only 3 fingers on my weaker right so I opted for the more manageable 24. It didn't feel so bad so I'll tape it up tomorrow and go back to the 32. Swings of course had to be 2 handed.

Feel like I'm falling to bits at the minute ;)

Diet still going well, had a few minor issues but I think I've addressed them. Seems I was being too strict....certainly not like me.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

You are a mess! Have you thought about a new hobby? Photography is nice.
Good luck healing up. I am fully expecting a post within the next week about how you dropped a weight on your foot and broke 3 or 4 toes...