Friday 21 March 2008

Heavy day

Recharge Routine
GTG TGU/Waiter Walks/Crush curls 16 kgs 2-3 reps
1 handed Sw 32kgs (10 x 7) + (1 x 5) L/R 10 mins Top of the min, did extra 10 reps in last min
Decompression Hang/Hamstring Stretch/ Shoulder Dislocates/Hip Stretch

Feel like I have a bit of a strain in my mid back/lats - probably from trying to"muscle" the swings a bit. Found it very tiring on my hams and I'm guessing while not bad the form should have been better. Cardio was good here though and I threw in a few extra to get me up to 150 total. Few extra stretches and take it easy over weekend.

I won't get to my 250 target by end of this cycle but I reckon I would have significantly upped my max DL if I did!! Very curious now to find out how it has faired after this KB stint.

Diet going extremely well - 100% compliance from Mon- Fri and I have dropped 4.5lbs!! Not getting carried away though as I know it could be down to a whole number of factors and won't last, but is still very encouraging.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

I'm dying to know the max DL too. Congrats on the dieting! 100% compliance is a strong showing no matter how much weight you are losing. I have to think that eating right will help your training. I know my training always goes terribly if I've been eating a lot of fast food and such. Take care of the back and hit it hard on Monday.