Wednesday 12 March 2008

Medium Day

Sw 1 handed 24kg 8 L/R x 10 Top of each minute for total of 160

Pretty easy - didn't really start to blow til the last couple of sets. Was working off a total on my hard day of 220 but I just might have a go at 12/12 for 240 on Friday.

Didn't do any pressing bar a few attempts at side bends with 16kgs....woeful form. Could do with giving my left shoulder a bit of time to sort itself....I've got 9 months to go up 8 kgs to hit my goal, so there's no rush :)

Missed variety yesterday so will do a few heavy swings tomorrow to make it up.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Your conditioning is coming along nicely. Do TGUs bother your shoulder? I've been led to believe that those are pretty shoulder friendly. I have never had any problems with overhead presses, but I feel for you. It really sucks not being able to go after your training like you want to. Have you considered going to a good PT or have you tried that already?