Tuesday 22 April 2008

Re-charge - Pump Stretches, Good Mornings, Shoulder Dislocates and Squats

DL 9 x 1 100kgs

Decompression hangs / Hamstring Stretch / Shoulder Dislocates / Hip Stretch

Didn't get to snatching this evening - I've been writing the essay I'm going to post in a little while. Will try to get out for a walk later, but I'm not promising anything Champions League tonight. Want to see who we'll beat in the final ;)

Martin, no breaks on Justa's Singles - you lift 365 day of the year. To be honest it feels like you wouldn't need them, this has gotten easier as it's went on for me so far.

I apologize in advance for the length of the next post which may well amount to pure gibberish. But I really enjoyed writing it today.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Ok. Maybe I am missing something then. In one of your comments on yesterday's workout you said you work up to 15 by Friday and then start over heavier on Monday with 3 reps. Did you perhaps mean start over on Saturday? I am definitely not trying to annoy the crap out of you, I am just a little confused...
Also, I am thinking of getting Rock Iron Steel here soon and wondered if you think it is worth it? You are the only person I know of who owns a copy, so I would value your opinion. Otherwise I may get Pratical Programming for Strength Training by Mark Rippetoe. I'm pretty much definitely getting IronMind's dip belt. I'm sick of using a back pack to do weighted pull-ups at home.

Colin said...

Yip - sorry, start over again on Saturday. Was getting confused between it and my Pttp cycle.

Well it's pretty cheap anyway but if you lived close I'd sell you mine. That answer your question? :)

Backpack more functional you could argue. But you'll get a lot more weight on that belt safely.