Thursday 3 April 2008

Todays training - sweet F.A. (except a few mobility drills and a loooong walk)

I was a bit pissed off yesterday, I reckoned I had a bit more than that in me, 25 each arm maybe...still do to be honest. You guys are right though I reckon, too long on this cycle - probably a bit stale. I never factored in back off weeks, though I did have a few enforced spells of little or no exercise along the way. I just thought that RoP's E/M/H days along with Prog Minimum took care of all that.

I'm going to take the advice given and have at least til Monday off. During that time I going to have a think and develop a plan focused on strength with a little conditioning.

Now though I'm off to eat a few biscuits - 2 cheats in 3 weeks ain't too bad ;)

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Whoa Colin! I almost thought I clicked on the wrong link. I like the new look though. Nice work on the deads. It's always a good problem to have when you realize you have outgrown your weight set. Looking forward to seeing the numbers go up.

Colin said...

Not so good when another 40 kilos will cost me in the region of another $100.