Wednesday 7 May 2008

H/R - 48bpms

Mobility
Pumps / Knee Bends

DL 11 x 1 110kgs - knocking the weight down tomorrow, I didn't feel as good as I have done once I finished it. Could be some of the limitations of this protocol I discussed in an earlier post.
Decompression Hangs


GTG Jerks 24kgs 5 L/R - pause for few seconds at lockout
Decompression Hangs / Hamstring Stretches / Hip Stretch

Had quite a busy and active day today so I didn't bother doing any KB work other than the couple of jerk sets.

2 comments:

Franklin said...

Its possible you may have had a delayed reaction from extensive KB session on Monday.

Given how intense the KB portion of your program can cycle to, its not surprising that it may impact the DL singles .. as a result, your plan on scaling back sounds quite logical.

Martin Schap said...

Nothing wrong with backing off. You will reach your goal with fewer injuries and setbacks.