Friday 16 May 2008

H/R 52bpm

Mobility
Amosov Basic Re-charge - 10 Reps
Switched pumps + jandas for roman chair sit-ups, skipped the press ups.

Morning
DL - 90 x 1, 95 x 1, 100 x 1, 102.5 x 5
Jerks 32kgs 4 L/R
GTG Jerks 24kgs 3-5 L/R

Didn't feel as good today with the DL. Feeling a little laboured towards the end so I'll wrap that up for the day. Quite pleased with the Jerks with 32 - felt a sharp pain in the muscle on my good right shoulder on the last rep but I (hope) don't think I did anything to it. On my (bad) left shoulder I'd have been good for another couple easily.

Deadlift Volume this week: 6640Kgs. Not bad considering I had a day off and coincidentally 10 kgs less than the week before on Steve Justa singles.
S - 590 S - 1307.5 M - 1205 Tu - Off W - 1357.5 Th - 1382.5 F - 797.5

2 comments:

Franklin said...

Outstanding week! Very serious cumulative dead lift volume. And don't forget the 100 x 24kg one-arm LCCJ in under 10 mins .. I haven't!!

And very strong with the 32kg jerks. I did slightly tweak my left shoulder the other day with those but its already better. I will getting back to the 24kg LCCJ to catch up to you!

Colin said...

Who could forget the LCCJs? My best accomplishment to date I think - worked hard for that one.

Good luck on those Franklin. I feel it's only a matter of time before we are dueling again for the first to 120 ;)

Reckon I'll go 6 and 6 for 6 mins and build up.